Weekly Seminars Hosted by ESPM Groups
ESPM hosts a series of recurring seminars during the academic year, including:
- ESPM Department Seminar Series: Thursdays 3:30pm, 132 Mulford Hall
- Ecosystem Sciences Seminar Series: Wednesdays from 12-1, 112A Hilgard Hall
- Essig Brunch Seminar Series: Fridays at 10am in 1101 Valley Life Sciences Bldg
- Forestry and Wildlands Main Seminars Thursdays, 4-5:30 pm, 103 Mulford Hall
- Wildlife & Conservation Biology Seminar Fridays at 12-1:00 pm, 103 Mulford
- Musem of Vertebrate Zoology Lunch Seminar: Wednesdays, 12-1pm, Grinnell-Miller Library
To view a full schedule of these upcoming seminars, visit the ESPM Online Events Calendar. Events sponsored by ESPM are open to the public.
*For information about whether your event could be published on the ESPM online calendar, visit our Espm calendar info page.