Requesting a Room:

  1. Choose a room below to see availability
  2. Verify that your desired times are available, then submit the form. 
  3. We will contact you with a confirmation email once we've entered your reservation in the appropriate calendar.
  4. Adhere to the policies and guidelines governing the meeting and class rooms.

Rooms for ESPM Meetings 

(including Lab Meetings, Events, and Qualifying Exams) 
103 Mulford Hall  |  112 Hilgard Hall  |  251C Hilgard Hall |  331 Hilgard Hall (to schedule 331 Hilgard, please email )

Rooms for Graduate Classes

 (these rooms cannot be used for meetings)
To schedule a room for an Undergraduate Class, email

132 Mulford Hall  |  306 Wellman Hall  |  410 Wellman Hall


Room Reservations FAQ

You will receive a confirmation via email within 3-5 business days. 

The event must be sponsored by an ESPM faculty member.

103 Mulford, 112 & 251C Hilgard: During office hours M-F, 8 a.m. – 4p.m., contact Department Assistant, Robert Lewis at 510-643-4554 or for assistance.
For all other rooms: Tony Gamez, CNR-Facilities, 510-643-5252 or; Nicole Lowy, ESPM Department Manager, 510-642-2987 or 

Please contact Building Hall Coordinator Tony Gamez (510-643-4554) or Nicole Lowy (510-642-2987)  

For undergraduate courses (1-199), please contact for further assistance.  

ESPM does not have A/V equipment. To request for Audio/Visual, please contact Educational Technology Services Classroom Technology Equipment for further details. To reserve the A/V remote control for 132 Mulford, please contact the Department Assistant.  

When cancelling an event, you must notify Graduate Student Affairs Office via email seventy-two (72) hours prior to event. 

If possible, don’t interrupt the meeting. Call the Office of Graduate Student Services at 510.642.1546, so that the conflict can be resolved.